We're seeking sponsorship – be a part of the movement.
- / Grown to over 2100 members in less than 2 years.
- / Our events of 200+ sell out within hours.
- / We formed as an official 501c3 non-profit in 2015.
Our Audience & Events
- / Attendees range from interns to executives.
- / Rooted in Creative fields, but expand far beyond.
- / Talent from the Twin Cities top agencies and corporations.
Our Community is the reason we created MadWomen
Become a Community Sponsor and get advanced access to tickets for all of our events, and be mentioned on our website.
For a tax deductible contribution of $250, you show your support of this movement and help us make even more of a difference in 2016.
Join the gladiators.
Shout out to our:
Kathleen Amundson // CLICK Talent // Lona Dallessandro // Jodi Eckes, Eckes Design // Fusion Hill // Sara Goepferd // Nina Hale // Stacy Janicki // Haley Kilgour // Tiffany Lauria // Julie McBride // McCann Minneapolis // Media Bridge Advertising // Nahan Printing // Heather Olson, Soladay Olson Marketing for Creatives // PadillaCRT // Pixie Dust // Tammy Redpath // Tiffany Lauria // RK Management Consultants, Inc. // Julie Scheife // Melissa Schoenke // MentorMate // Valere Consulting and Recruiting //
Everyone can be a MadWoman:
Donate What You Can
Make a tax deductible donation to Mpls MadWomen of any amount. Any funds we receive will go towards making our programming more impactful for our community.